charm - [charm] State of the art in unstructured graphs in Charm++

charm AT lists.cs.illinois.edu

Subject: Charm++ parallel programming system

[charm] State of the art in unstructured graphs in Charm++

  • From: Laércio Lima Pilla <laercio.pilla AT ufsc.br>
  • To: charm <charm AT lists.cs.illinois.edu>
  • Subject: [charm] State of the art in unstructured graphs in Charm++
  • Date: Tue, 09 Aug 2016 18:48:56 -0300

Dear PPL people,

I would like to know if there have been any developments on working with [large] unstructured graphs in Charm++. More precisely, I would like to know if anything has been done to

1) help handling different numbers of dependencies per chare; and to

2) do some lazy seed load balancing, where chares are created only when their first method call happens.

Best regards,

--
Laércio Lima Pilla, PhD. Associate Professor (Professor Adjunto) UFSC - CTC - INE, Brazil Email: laercio.pilla AT ufsc.br or laercio.lima.pilla AT gmail.com Tel: +55 (48) 9152 8120, +55 (48) 3721 7564 Website: www.inf.ufsc.br/~pilla/