charm - [charm] Compiler defined value when compiling with charmc

charm AT lists.cs.illinois.edu

Subject: Charm++ parallel programming system

[charm] Compiler defined value when compiling with charmc

  • From: Robert Steinke <rsteinke AT uwyo.edu>
  • To: Charm Mailing List <charm AT cs.illinois.edu>
  • Subject: [charm] Compiler defined value when compiling with charmc
  • Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2016 14:42:52 -0600
  • Spamdiagnosticmetadata: NSPM
  • Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:99

Is there a #define set by the charmc compiler so that I can know that my code is being compiled by charm? I have some generic code. If I use it in a charm program I'd like to use CkPrintf, but in a non-charm program I want to use printf. I could add my own #define, but I'm wondering if charm already provides one?