charm - Re: [charm] mpi-bluegeneq

charm AT lists.cs.illinois.edu

Subject: Charm++ parallel programming system

Re: [charm] mpi-bluegeneq

  • From: Jozsef Bakosi <jbakosi AT gmail.com>
  • To: Sam White <white67 AT illinois.edu>
  • Cc: "charm AT cs.uiuc.edu" <charm AT cs.uiuc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: [charm] mpi-bluegeneq
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2017 15:27:51 -0700

What do you have in your ~/.soft? Do you enableĀ +mpiwrapper-xl by any chance? Because I don't...

On Tue, Jan 10, 2017 at 2:25 PM, Sam White <white67 AT illinois.edu> wrote:
Hmm, I verified this just now and when I do the following two commands it works for me. Maybe there is something wrong with your soft file, but I am not familiar with the environment enough to say.

$ soft add +mpiwrapper-bgclang

$ ./build charm++ mpi-bluegeneq clang --build-shared --with-production -j48 -O3 -DNDEBUG

-Sam