charm - Re: [charm] Charm++ statistics

charm AT lists.cs.illinois.edu

Subject: Charm++ parallel programming system

Re: [charm] Charm++ statistics

  • From: Phil Miller <mille121 AT illinois.edu>
  • To: Alexander Frolov <alexndr.frolov AT gmail.com>
  • Cc: "Mikida, Eric P" <mikida2 AT illinois.edu>, "charm AT cs.illinois.edu" <charm AT cs.illinois.edu>
  • Subject: Re: [charm] Charm++ statistics
  • Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2017 16:33:48 -0600

The '-tracemode summary' and '-tracemode sumdetail' options may also get you at least some of what you're looking for.

On Fri, Feb 10, 2017 at 4:28 PM, Alexander Frolov <alexndr.frolov AT gmail.com> wrote:
Eric,

thank you for your reply!

I will look into that stats thing. I will share info about the setup for this case, I would be happy. Specifically, I need to count how many times the specified entry method has been called and distribution of this parameter over PEs. Anyway, I will also try to implement it in the application (by using an additional group for collecting this data).

Best,
  Alex