charm - Re: [charm] [ppl] Load

charm AT lists.cs.illinois.edu

Subject: Charm++ parallel programming system

Re: [charm] [ppl] Load

  • From: Michael Robson <mprobson AT illinois.edu>
  • To: "Ganguly, Debashis" <DEG80 AT pitt.edu>, "cham AT lists.cs.illinois.edu" <cham AT lists.cs.illinois.edu>, "charm AT cs.uiuc.edu" <charm AT cs.uiuc.edu>
  • Cc: "Miller, Philip B" <mille121 AT illinois.edu>, "ppl AT cs.uiuc.edu" <ppl AT cs.uiuc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: [charm] [ppl] Load
  • Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2017 22:30:37 +0000

Also, I'm not sure which AMR code you were talking about but the one found here might be worth looking at: http://charmplusplus.org/benchmarks/#amr

Sincerely,
Michael

On Thu, Mar 16, 2017 at 4:49 PM Robson, Michael P <mprobson AT illinois.edu> wrote:
Hello Debashis,

After talking with the group, we thought that you might be interested in looking at the following examples in addition to the leanMd mini-app:
  • examples/charm++/load_balancing/stencil3d
  • examples/charm++/load_balancing/kNeighbor
It seems that the codes you mentioned are indeed broken and we're working on fixing those. Thank you for bringing that to our attention. Please let us know if you have more specific questions in the future so we can assist you.

Sincerely,
Michael