charm - Re: [charm] Compare elements of chare array?

charm AT lists.cs.illinois.edu

Subject: Charm++ parallel programming system

Re: [charm] Compare elements of chare array?

  • From: "Mikida, Eric P" <mikida2 AT illinois.edu>
  • To: "Mitchell, John A" <jamitch AT sandia.gov>
  • Cc: "charm AT lists.cs.illinois.edu" <charm AT lists.cs.illinois.edu>
  • Subject: Re: [charm] Compare elements of chare array?
  • Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2017 17:54:04 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

This response is for both of your questions regarding proxy equality. There is currently not a straightforward way to compare proxies, but it is something that is pretty straightforward to implement, so we are working on a quick implementation now and we will tell you when we get something working.

Out of curiousity, what is the use case you have for needing to compare proxies in this way?

Thanks
Eric