charm - [charm] Urgent: Charm++ State_Space_SearchEngine Compiling and Run Time Issue

charm AT lists.cs.illinois.edu

Subject: Charm++ parallel programming system

[charm] Urgent: Charm++ State_Space_SearchEngine Compiling and Run Time Issue

  • From: Raghuvar Prajapati <201351003 AT iiitvadodara.ac.in>
  • To: charm AT lists.cs.illinois.edu, charmpublicity AT lists.cs.illinois.edu, charm-commit AT lists.cs.illinois.edu
  • Subject: [charm] Urgent: Charm++ State_Space_SearchEngine Compiling and Run Time Issue
  • Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2017 11:07:19 +0530

Hello,

I am working on the Travelling Salesman Problem(TSP) problem in Charm++ environment. I have gone through your framework ParSSSE mentioned in "state_space_searchengine" directory for TSP problem. I have done the steps that you people have mentioned in README file of the TSP_SE directory. When I compiled the application, I am getting these errors. Please can you help me out. And please also mention that what arguments should I use while running the application using ./charmrun <> <> command.

Regards,
Raghuvar Prajapati
Indian Institute of Information Technology, Vadodara
Final Year, B.Tech (CSE)