charm - Re: [charm] Urgent: Charm++ State_Space_SearchEngine Compiling and Run Time Issue

charm AT lists.cs.illinois.edu

Subject: Charm++ parallel programming system

Re: [charm] Urgent: Charm++ State_Space_SearchEngine Compiling and Run Time Issue

  • From: Ronak Buch <rabuch2 AT illinois.edu>
  • To: Raghuvar Prajapati <201351003 AT iiitvadodara.ac.in>
  • Cc: "charm AT lists.cs.illinois.edu" <charm AT lists.cs.illinois.edu>
  • Subject: Re: [charm] Urgent: Charm++ State_Space_SearchEngine Compiling and Run Time Issue
  • Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2017 01:35:45 -0500

You have to provide a numerical argument for the program to indicate the mode of execution (see the source code of main.C for more information).

For example, you can run with the following command:
./charmrun ./main 1 data/dj38.tsp 3

In that command, 1 represents the type (1 is for an input file) and the 3 at the end represents the initial grainsize.

Be warned, running with data/dj38.tsp requires a lot of memory (over 64 GB in my experimental run), so you may want to run in random graph mode first (provide a type of 0 and then a number of vertices).

Thanks,
Ronak