charm - Re: [charm] Help with loadlog

charm AT lists.cs.illinois.edu

Subject: Charm++ parallel programming system

Re: [charm] Help with loadlog

  • From: Nikhil Jain <nikhil.jain AT acm.org>
  • To: Emma White <emmawhite3897 AT gmail.com>
  • Cc: Nikhil Jain <nikhil.jain AT acm.org>, charm AT cs.illinois.edu
  • Subject: Re: [charm] Help with loadlog
  • Date: Sat, 15 Jul 2017 23:17:57 -0700

Emma,

Unfortunately, the documentation for writing a Bigsim trace-reader is not available. The example code here which is sometime used to view human readable form of the traces may be of use to you:

https://github.com/LLNL/tracer/blob/master/utils/traceHelp/traceToFile.cpp

There are 3 steps to reading the logs:

2. Obtaining offsets for logs of different ranks using BgLoadOffsets

Hope this helps.

---
Nikhil Jain
Postdoctoral Fellow, Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory
nikhil.jain AT acm.org, http://nikhil-jain.github.io/