charm - [charm] Problem with charm++ building

charm AT lists.cs.illinois.edu

Subject: Charm++ parallel programming system

[charm] Problem with charm++ building

  • From: sutirtha kamal sen <sks.silentnight AT gmail.com>
  • To: charm AT cs.illinois.edu
  • Subject: [charm] Problem with charm++ building
  • Date: Fri, 4 Aug 2017 12:15:50 +0530

Hello
I am having problems with building of charm++. Apparently, a file named "infiniband/verbs.h" is missing in the package due to which the build is not executed completely. Even if I make the program ignore that include statement, I'm getting a string of errors due to which the build is terminated. I am getting the errors, as given in the files attached error_1 and error_2 respectively. Please check the problems and look into it.I will be obliged.

Thanking You,
Sutirtha Kamal Sen