charm - [charm] Problems building the documentation

charm AT lists.cs.illinois.edu

Subject: Charm++ parallel programming system

[charm] Problems building the documentation

  • From: <rug262 AT psu.edu>
  • To: charm AT lists.cs.illinois.edu
  • Subject: [charm] Problems building the documentation
  • Date: Fri, 04 Aug 2017 10:58:36 -0500

I am using charm++ v 6.7.1 and trying to build the documentation. I've
installed latex-html and python-bs4 (they were lacking in my system), but I
get another error now that I don't know how to resolve:

*********** WARNINGS ***********
No implementation found for style `../pplmanual'
No implementation found for style `graphicx'
No implementation found for style `calc'
No implementation found for style `fancyvrb'
No implementation found for style `hyphenat'
No implementation found for style `listings'
No implementation found for style `hyperref'

redefining command \thepart

Substitution of arg to newlabelxx delayed.

There is no author for this document.

Unknown commands: credits version nohyphens hypersetup
Done.
../navmenuGenerator.py manual/index.html > tmp-navmenu.html
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "../navmenuGenerator.py", line 16, in <module>
toc = soup.find("ul","ChildLinks").extract()
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'extract'

Any help is appreciated.

Rob