charm - Re: [charm] Problems building the documentation

charm AT lists.cs.illinois.edu

Subject: Charm++ parallel programming system

Re: [charm] Problems building the documentation

  • From: "Groner, Robert" <rug262 AT psu.edu>
  • To: Phil Miller <mille121 AT illinois.edu>
  • Cc: "charm AT lists.cs.illinois.edu" <charm AT lists.cs.illinois.edu>
  • Subject: Re: [charm] Problems building the documentation
  • Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2017 16:07:54 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

Phil,

No problem, and thanks for the response.

I saw the doc directory and a Makefile, so I did what any compiler of code would do.  :)   But you're saying that essentially all of the docs for charm++ are in the online docs and there is no need to build the ones in the source, correct?  There are no "pre-built" docs with the source package, right.  In fact, I can delete the docs dir altogether if I want to, and just rely on the online docs?

Thanks again.

Rob Groner
Software Engineer

Institute for CyberScience