charm - [charm] Charm++ 6.8.0 Released

charm AT lists.cs.illinois.edu

Subject: Charm++ parallel programming system

[charm] Charm++ 6.8.0 Released

  • From: Phil Miller <mille121 AT illinois.edu>
  • To: charm <charm AT lists.cs.illinois.edu>
  • Subject: [charm] Charm++ 6.8.0 Released
  • Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2017 14:26:51 -0500

Hello Everyone,

It's my pleasure to announce the latest release of Charm++, version 6.8.0. It includes a wide range of enhancements to make your parallel programs more productive to write and faster to run.

The latest release code can be downloaded as a tarball or found as tag 'v6.8.0' in our git repository:

git clone -b v6.8.0 http://charm.cs.illinois.edu/gerrit/charm charm-6.8.0

Highlights of the release are described on our web site, with full details in the issue tracker and git logs.

Please try it out, share the news with your colleagues, and let us know if you encounter any trouble.

As ever, we wish you continued productive parallel programming!

Phil Miller
CTO, Charmworks
On behalf of the Charm++ development team at Illinois PPL and Charmworks

  • [charm] Charm++ 6.8.0 Released, Phil Miller, 08/16/2017