charm - Re: [charm] charm++ install directory?

charm AT lists.cs.illinois.edu

Subject: Charm++ parallel programming system

Re: [charm] charm++ install directory?

  • From: Michael Robson <mprobson AT illinois.edu>
  • To: Jai Dayal <dayalsoap AT gmail.com>
  • Cc: "charm AT lists.cs.illinois.edu" <charm AT lists.cs.illinois.edu>
  • Subject: Re: [charm] charm++ install directory?
  • Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2018 18:48:25 +0000

Hello Jai,

The --destination flag should do what you're looking for. Its usage is described in ./build --help. Please don't hesitate to ask further questions.

Sincerely,
Michael

On Wed, Feb 21, 2018 at 12:43 PM Jai Dayal <dayalsoap AT gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,

Is there a way to specify an installation directory for charm, similar to what you do with the the --prefix flag for ./configure scripts?

Looking at the readme and also ./build --help, I couldn't see a way to do this. Will simply copying the bin/ lib/ include/ etc from the default install to the path of my choice work?

Thanks,
Jai
--
Michael Robson <mprobson AT illinois.edu>
PhD