charm - RE: [charm] build passes -stdlib=libc++ on mac/gcc build and fails

charm AT lists.cs.illinois.edu

Subject: Charm++ parallel programming system

RE: [charm] build passes -stdlib=libc++ on mac/gcc build and fails

  • From: "White, Samuel T" <white67 AT illinois.edu>
  • To: Jozsef Bakosi <jbakosi AT lanl.gov>, charm <charm AT lists.cs.illinois.edu>
  • Subject: RE: [charm] build passes -stdlib=libc++ on mac/gcc build and fails
  • Date: Wed, 9 May 2018 14:42:52 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

Hey Jozsef,

Thanks for pointing this out, the fix is here and should be merged shortly:
https://charm.cs.illinois.edu/gerrit/#/c/charm/+/4150/

Also, we merged a change related to one of your earlier emails about
mismatched reductions. When Charm++ is built without "--with-production" or
with "--with-production --enable-error-checking" we now print out the name of
the reducer and callback type as strings rather than ints. For custom
reducers, you can optionally pass a string name to "addReducer(reducerFn fn,
bool streamable=false, const char* name=NULL)" that will then be printed if
you encounter that error.

-Sam