charm - Re: [charm] Experiences with MPI-4-Py built against AMPI?

charm AT lists.cs.illinois.edu

Subject: Charm++ parallel programming system

Re: [charm] Experiences with MPI-4-Py built against AMPI?

  • From: Eric Bohm <ebohm AT illinois.edu>
  • To: Phil Miller <mille121 AT illinois.edu>
  • Cc: charm <charm AT lists.cs.illinois.edu>
  • Subject: Re: [charm] Experiences with MPI-4-Py built against AMPI?
  • Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2018 16:56:45 -0500

It is in asana.  Until you asked about it, no one else had expressed any interest in MPI4Py on AMPI, and there has been some skepticism regarding whether there are enough users of MPI4Py to warrant the effort.  I can copy our findings over to a redmine issue if you like.

On Jun 20, 2018, at 4:11 PM, Phil Miller <mille121 AT illinois.edu> wrote:

Are those in the public Redmine instance, or somewhere private?

On Wed, Jun 20, 2018 at 3:19 PM, Eric Bohm <ebohm AT illinois.edu> wrote
I had an intern working on that over the spring at Charmworks.  We have a list of issues documented from that in our todo list for AMPI feature support.