charm - [charm] Quescence only with migration

charm AT lists.cs.illinois.edu

Subject: Charm++ parallel programming system

[charm] Quescence only with migration

  • From: Jozsef Bakosi <jbakosi AT lanl.gov>
  • To: "charm AT lists.cs.illinois.edu" <charm AT lists.cs.illinois.edu>
  • Subject: [charm] Quescence only with migration
  • Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2018 15:59:43 -0600

Hi folks,

Another migration question: I'm trying to enable migration in a code in
which I also have quiescence detection on to catch possible logic
errors.

What might it mean when I only get quiescence detected when migration is
on? (In a non-deterministic fashion, of course.)

Any insight is appreciated.

Thanks,
Jozsef