charm - Re: [charm] Projections Tools menu greyed out

charm AT lists.cs.illinois.edu

Subject: Charm++ parallel programming system

Re: [charm] Projections Tools menu greyed out

  • From: Ronak Buch <rabuch2 AT illinois.edu>
  • To: Jozsef Bakosi <jbakosi AT lanl.gov>
  • Cc: "charm AT lists.cs.illinois.edu" <charm AT lists.cs.illinois.edu>
  • Subject: Re: [charm] Projections Tools menu greyed out
  • Date: Thu, 4 Apr 2019 16:38:41 -0500

Does your sts file correspond to only summary data (-tracemode summary)? Projections greys out options that are unsupported for the given log data, for example summary data alone isn't sufficient to display timeline, so it is disallowed unless full logs (-tracemode projections) are present.

There haven't been any changes to that code recently.

-Ronak