gang-of-4-patterns - [gang-of-4-patterns] sorry about the virus mail!

gang-of-4-patterns AT lists.cs.illinois.edu

Subject: Design Patterns discussion

[gang-of-4-patterns] sorry about the virus mail!

  • From: Ralph Johnson <johnson AT cs.uiuc.edu>
  • To: gang-of-4-patterns AT cs.uiuc.edu
  • Subject: [gang-of-4-patterns] sorry about the virus mail!
  • Date: Thu, 22 May 2003 11:02:47 -0500 (CDT)

After moving the pattern mailing lists off of the machine,
we put the old mail server back on the air. Apparently there
was a lot of old mail still in the queues that got sent, and
that is why there is a sudden flurry of virus mail to the list.
Note that this did NOT go through the new system; it is just
the last fading memory of the old system. I'm sorry for the
bother, but I guess this is proof that I am not a system administrator.

-Ralph Johnson

  • [gang-of-4-patterns] sorry about the virus mail!, Ralph Johnson, 05/22/2003