gang-of-4-patterns - RE: [gang-of-4-patterns] Naaive implementation of file system .

gang-of-4-patterns AT lists.cs.illinois.edu

Subject: Design Patterns discussion

RE: [gang-of-4-patterns] Naaive implementation of file system .

  • From: Keller Christophe <Christophe.Keller AT osl.be>
  • To: "'rajesh AT cs.iitm.ernet.in'" <rajesh AT cs.iitm.ernet.in>, gang-of-4-patterns AT cs.uiuc.edu
  • Subject: RE: [gang-of-4-patterns] Naaive implementation of file system .
  • Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2003 13:27:31 +0100

Rajesh,

Writing a file system is one percent insipration and 99 percent
perspiration, so why not search for source code yourself? For example in the
linux sources?

Regards.

Christophe

DISCLAIMER: This e-mail message and any attachment are intended for the sole
use of the recipient(s) named above and may contain information that is
confidential and/or protected by intellectual property rights. Any use of
the information contained herein (including, but not limited to, total or
partial reproduction, communication or distribution in any form) by other
persons than the designated recipient(s) is prohibited. If you have received
this e-mail in error, please notify the sender either by telephone (+32 81
87 67 29) or by e-mail and delete the material from any computer. Oce
Software Laboratories Namur is responsible neither for the correct and
complete transfer of the contents of the sent e-mail, nor for the receipt on
due time. This e-mail message does not bring about a contractual obligation
for Oce Software Laboratories.Thank you for your cooperation. For further
information about Oce Software Laboratories please visit our website at
www.osl.be