gang-of-4-patterns - [gang-of-4-patterns] Fwd: Brand-New Design Patterns Website

gang-of-4-patterns AT lists.cs.illinois.edu

Subject: Design Patterns discussion

[gang-of-4-patterns] Fwd: Brand-New Design Patterns Website

  • From: Linda Rising <risingl AT tds.net>
  • To: Hillside Europe <membersHillsideEurope AT yahoogroups.com>, Hillside Members <members AT hillside.net>, gang_of_4_list <gang-of-4-patterns AT cs.uiuc.edu>, Patterns Discussion <patterns-discussion AT cs.uiuc.edu>, Shepherd <shepherd AT hillside.net>
  • Subject: [gang-of-4-patterns] Fwd: Brand-New Design Patterns Website
  • Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2014 11:20:33 -0500

Dear All,

This is a beautiful little site -- it makes me happy just to see it :-)!

Enjoy!

-------- Original Message -------- Subject: Brand-New Design Patterns Website Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2014 17:17:03 +0100 (BST) From: Guenther Franke | w3sDesign <gfranke AT w3sdesign.com> To: risingl AT tds.net

Dear Mrs. Linda Rising,

My name is Guenther Franke, I am a long-term independent software
developer and have developed a new website about design patterns
(http://www.w3sdesign.com).

Starting with the standard GoF design patterns, this site is an
ongoing effort to present common design patterns in a compact and
memory friendly form so that they can be searched, compared, studied,
and ultimately memorized in a quick and easy way.

Please take a look at  http://www.w3sdesign.com  what it has to offer.
It's all for free, and it's pretty fast.

For continuously improving the quality of this site, I am seeking
your kind support! Please provide me with any comments or feedback
you may have. Thank you very much!

Sincerely,
Guenther Franke
gfranke AT w3sdesign.com
http://www.w3sdesign.com

PS: If you like this site, please forward this message to others.
Again, thank you very much!

  • [gang-of-4-patterns] Fwd: Brand-New Design Patterns Website, Linda Rising, 08/17/2014