gang-of-4-patterns - [[gang-of-4-patterns] ] PLoP 2020 Call for Participation

gang-of-4-patterns AT lists.cs.illinois.edu

Subject: Design Patterns discussion

[[gang-of-4-patterns] ] PLoP 2020 Call for Participation

  • From: Filipe Correia <filipe.correia AT fe.up.pt>
  • To: PLoP <plop-announce AT hillside.net>, plopattendees AT hillside.net, gang_of_4_list <gang-of-4-patterns AT cs.uiuc.edu>, TelePLoP List <telecom-patterns AT cs.uiuc.edu>, Business List <business-patterns AT cs.uiuc.edu>, Patterns Discussion <patterns-discussion AT cs.uiuc.edu>
  • Subject: [[gang-of-4-patterns] ] PLoP 2020 Call for Participation
  • Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2020 10:44:51 +0100

Call for participation PLoP 2020
27th conference on Pattern Languages of Programs

OnlineĀ @ October 12-16, 2020
https://www.hillside.net/plop/2020

Update: Details about the online conference and program.

Our PLoP patterns conference this year will be online. Because we are online there is a great opportunity for people who usually can not attend to be able to do so. We made registration very low at $10 USD. The following includes some information about the conference and we have updated the program page with more details.

Pattern Languages of Programs (PLoP) conference is a premier event for pattern enthusiasts and this year will virtually gather, discuss and learn more about patterns and software development. PLoP promotes development of pattern languages on all aspects of software, including design and programming, software architecture, user interface design, domain modeling, software processes, project management, and more.

We have created an interesting program with keynotes from Michael Mehaffey, Paul Rayner, and Linda Rising. There will be topics and interactive workshops on domain modeling, architecture, distributed teams, and more. There are also some interesting papers on many topics from software architecture, software practices, teams, and education. Check out the program at: https://hillside.net/plop/2020/index.php?nav=program

We hope that you may join us in this year's PLoP, even in case you can only participate partially in the event. Meet you soon!

Filipe

On behalf of the PLoP 2020 organizers!

  • [[gang-of-4-patterns] ] PLoP 2020 Call for Participation, Filipe Correia, 09/28/2020