gang-of-4-patterns - [[gang-of-4-patterns] ] EuroPLoP 2024 - Extended Submission Deadline: Feb. 19th, 2024

gang-of-4-patterns AT lists.cs.illinois.edu

Subject: Design Patterns discussion

  • From: Filipe Correia <filipe.correia AT fe.up.pt>
  • To: PLoP <plop-announce AT hillside.net>, Patterns Discussion <patterns-discussion AT cs.uiuc.edu>, Business List <business-patterns AT cs.uiuc.edu>, TelePLoP List <telecom-patterns AT cs.uiuc.edu>, gang_of_4_list <gang-of-4-patterns AT cs.uiuc.edu>, cees-l <cees-l AT sbc.org.br>, ECOOP Info <ecoop-info AT ecoop.org>, types-announce AT lists.seas.upenn.edu
  • Subject: [[gang-of-4-patterns] ] EuroPLoP 2024 - Extended Submission Deadline: Feb. 19th, 2024
  • Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2024 09:44:39 +0000

Dear pattern authors,

We are extending the submission deadline for EuroPLoP 2024, so that you can send us your initial submission until Monday, February 19th, 2024, 23:59 AoE (two weeks). If you haven't started writing your paper yet, now is still a good time to start. If you have already submitted a paper, you can keep updating it until Feb 19th. Remember that we will review your initial submissions for suitability for the conference. Upon acceptance, we expect you to still revise and improve it during the shepherding phase into a finished paper.

Keep in mind that the deadline for Focus Groups proposals is May 9th

The full call for papers is available at: https://www.europlop.net/call-for-papers/

Create your initial submission at: https://www.hillside.net/europlop/europlop2024/submission/

We would appreciate it if you could forward this to your colleagues, co-workers, and pattern friends and inform them about the extension.

Feel free to get in touch if you have any questions regarding the conference. We look forward to receiving your submission for EuroPLoP 2024!

Kind regards
Tsvetelina Plummer
Filipe Correia
EuroPLoP 2024 Chairs