illinois-ml-nlp-users - [Illinois-ml-nlp-users] example code for constraint inference with LBJ

illinois-ml-nlp-users AT lists.cs.illinois.edu

Subject: Support for users of CCG software closed 7-27-20

[Illinois-ml-nlp-users] example code for constraint inference with LBJ

  • From: Lars Buitinck <larsmans AT gmail.com>
  • To: illinois-ml-nlp-users AT cs.uiuc.edu
  • Subject: [Illinois-ml-nlp-users] example code for constraint inference with LBJ
  • Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2010 16:41:05 +0200

Dear all,

I'm currently experimenting with Learning Based Java and want to use its constraint inference (CCM) capabilities, but I haven't been able to find any good example code. There's some of it scattered in research papers, some very small examples in the LBJ source code and some explanation of it in the documentation, but none of the Illinois LBJ programs seem to actually use inference. Is there any CCM-enabled LBJ program available as source code on the web?

(I think I've checked all the Illinois CCG programs, but I may have missed one.)

Thanks in advance,
Lars Buitinck
MA student of Information Science
University of Groningen (Netherlands)