illinois-ml-nlp-users - [Illinois-ml-nlp-users] Which FDG Parsers are compatible with Fex ?

illinois-ml-nlp-users AT lists.cs.illinois.edu

Subject: Support for users of CCG software closed 7-27-20

[Illinois-ml-nlp-users] Which FDG Parsers are compatible with Fex ?

  • From: Sourajit Basak <sourajit.basak AT gmail.com>
  • To: illinois-ml-nlp-users AT cs.uiuc.edu
  • Subject: [Illinois-ml-nlp-users] Which FDG Parsers are compatible with Fex ?
  • Date: Tue, 28 Dec 2010 12:53:54 +0530

I am working on an experimental chatbot and planning to use FEX.

Can I use the output from Connexor's FDG Parser
verbatim as the corpus to Fex ? The FDG parser demo can be found online at
http://www.connexor.eu/technology/machinese/demo/

Here is the output from "A chatbot is a software program that can talk to human beings"

#TextBaseformSyntactic relation Syntax and morphology
det:>2 @DN> %>N DET SG
chatbot chatbot subj:>3 @SUBJ %NH Heur N NOM SG
is be main:>0 @+FMAINV %VA V PRES SG3
det:>6 @DN> %>N DET SG
software software attr:>6 @A> %>N N NOM SG
program program comp:>3 @PCOMPL-S %NH N NOM SG
that that subj:>8 @SUBJ %NH <Rel> PRON
can can v-ch:>9 @+FAUXV %AUX V AUXMOD
talk talk mod:>6 @-FMAINV %VA V INF
10 to to ha:>9 @ADVL %EH PREP
11 human human attr:>12 @A> %>N A ABS
12 beings being pcomp:>10 @<P %NH N NOM PL
13 .
14 <s> <s>

If not, what FDG parsers are usable with Fex. I am looking for the ones that do not require any manual modification of the output.

rgds,
Sourajit Basak
India