illinois-ml-nlp-users - Re: [Illinois-ml-nlp-users] relationship between various software packages

illinois-ml-nlp-users AT lists.cs.illinois.edu

Subject: Support for users of CCG software closed 7-27-20

Re: [Illinois-ml-nlp-users] relationship between various software packages

  • From: Mark Sammons <mssammon AT illinois.edu>
  • To: raghavanks AT aim.com, illinois-ml-nlp-users AT cs.uiuc.edu
  • Subject: Re: [Illinois-ml-nlp-users] relationship between various software packages
  • Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2011 09:26:54 -0500 (CDT)

SNoW and FEX are completely independent of LBJ; you can read
the blurb and the documentation for LBJ to see for yourself the many
ways it can help developers to cleanly integrate machine learning
directly into their software. FEX and SNoW were developed to
work together but are harder to integrate directly into software.

Regards,

Mark