illinois-ml-nlp-users - Re: [Illinois-ml-nlp-users] Passing arbitrary parses to Illinois SRL

illinois-ml-nlp-users AT lists.cs.illinois.edu

Subject: Support for users of CCG software closed 7-27-20

Re: [Illinois-ml-nlp-users] Passing arbitrary parses to Illinois SRL

  • From: Mark Sammons <mssammon AT illinois.edu>
  • To: elizondo AT cs.utexas.edu, illinois-ml-nlp-users AT cs.uiuc.edu
  • Subject: Re: [Illinois-ml-nlp-users] Passing arbitrary parses to Illinois SRL
  • Date: Sat, 7 May 2011 17:48:40 -0500 (CDT)

Hi, Joe.

With the current architecture, this would require some effort on your part to
add.
We should have a new, all-Java version of the SRL coming out soon, which will
provide
an interface that allows you to provide any parse data you wish, as long as
it conforms to the same labeling as the parse the SRL expects.

Regards,

Mark