illinois-ml-nlp-users - [Illinois-ml-nlp-users] Need a copy of the paper "Sequential Consistency and Linearizability: Read/Write Objects"

illinois-ml-nlp-users AT lists.cs.illinois.edu

Subject: Support for users of CCG software closed 7-27-20

[Illinois-ml-nlp-users] Need a copy of the paper "Sequential Consistency and Linearizability: Read/Write Objects"

  • From: Geetali Dudhbhate <gdudhbha AT asu.edu>
  • To: illinois-ml-nlp-users AT cs.uiuc.edu
  • Subject: [Illinois-ml-nlp-users] Need a copy of the paper "Sequential Consistency and Linearizability: Read/Write Objects"
  • Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2011 13:36:09 -0700

Hello,

I am interested in reading the white paper "M. Mavronicolas and D. Roth, Sequential Consistency and Linearizability: Read/Write Objects. In Proceedings of the 29th Annual Allerton Conference on Communication, Control and Computing  (1991) pp. 683—692". I am unable to find a copy of this. I would be grateful if someone could point to me to the correct location where this paper is available.

Thanks,
Geetali Dudhbhate
MS-Computer Science
Arizona State University.