illinois-ml-nlp-users - Re: [Illinois-ml-nlp-users] Need a copy of the paper "Sequential Consistency and Linearizability: Read/Write Objects"

illinois-ml-nlp-users AT lists.cs.illinois.edu

Subject: Support for users of CCG software closed 7-27-20

Re: [Illinois-ml-nlp-users] Need a copy of the paper "Sequential Consistency and Linearizability: Read/Write Objects"

  • From: Nicholas Rizzolo <rizzolo AT gmail.com>
  • To: Geetali Dudhbhate <gdudhbha AT asu.edu>
  • Cc: illinois-ml-nlp-users AT cs.uiuc.edu
  • Subject: Re: [Illinois-ml-nlp-users] Need a copy of the paper "Sequential Consistency and Linearizability: Read/Write Objects"
  • Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2011 17:18:43 -0500

This paper should be much more useful:
http://cogcomp.cs.illinois.edu/page/publication_view/183

Also, I do believe that is the latest version of our SRL package, but
there is also a new Java/LBJ version that will hopefully be released
soon. Sorry for the compilation difficulties; that code is not as
portable as we'd like.

Thanks for your interest,
- Nick

On Thu, Jun 16, 2011 at 4:44 PM, Geetali Dudhbhate
<gdudhbha AT asu.edu>