illinois-ml-nlp-users - Re: [Illinois-ml-nlp-users] Need a user manual

illinois-ml-nlp-users AT lists.cs.illinois.edu

Subject: Support for users of CCG software closed 7-27-20

Re: [Illinois-ml-nlp-users] Need a user manual

  • From: Mark Sammons <mssammon AT illinois.edu>
  • To: "Geetali Dudhbhate" <gdudhbha AT asu.edu>, rizzolo AT gmail.com
  • Cc: illinois-ml-nlp-users AT cs.uiuc.edu
  • Subject: Re: [Illinois-ml-nlp-users] Need a user manual
  • Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2011 15:18:37 -0500 (CDT)

Hi, Geetali.

The SRL was trained on the PropBank data; the labeling scheme has apparently
changed slightly since the SRL training data was developed.

Here is a starting point for information about PropBank:

http://verbs.colorado.edu/~mpalmer/projects/ace.html

Our demo uses the PropBank frame files, presenting the most common
set of labels for each identified verb.

Regards,

Mark