illinois-ml-nlp-users - [Illinois-ml-nlp-users] Question about reproducing the results in table 6 of the EMNLP 2008 paper

illinois-ml-nlp-users AT lists.cs.illinois.edu

Subject: Support for users of CCG software closed 7-27-20

[Illinois-ml-nlp-users] Question about reproducing the results in table 6 of the EMNLP 2008 paper

  • From: Jonathan Kummerfeld <jkk AT cs.berkeley.edu>
  • To: illinois-ml-nlp-users AT cs.uiuc.edu
  • Subject: [Illinois-ml-nlp-users] Question about reproducing the results in table 6 of the EMNLP 2008 paper
  • Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2011 13:11:03 -0700

Hi,
 I am interested in reproducing the coreference resolution data (numbers and output) that was used for table 6 in Bengston and Roth (2008). I've downloaded the relevant packages and built the coreference system, but I can't see how to run anything other than the full system. Is there a simple way to run with the various subsets of features? Or do I need to adjust the code, removing features by adjusting emnlp8.lbj?

Thank you!

Jonathan Kummerfeld
Graduate Student - Computer Science, UC Berkeley