illinois-ml-nlp-users - Re: [Illinois-ml-nlp-users] FEX on MacOSX?

illinois-ml-nlp-users AT lists.cs.illinois.edu

Subject: Support for users of CCG software closed 7-27-20

Re: [Illinois-ml-nlp-users] FEX on MacOSX?

  • From: "Sammons, Mark" <mssammon AT illinois.edu>
  • To: Varada Kolhatkar <kvarada AT gmail.com>, "illinois-ml-nlp-users AT cs.uiuc.edu" <illinois-ml-nlp-users AT cs.uiuc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: [Illinois-ml-nlp-users] FEX on MacOSX?
  • Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2011 20:47:05 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

Hi, Varada.

Unfortunately FEX is not really used within the group at this point; noone I am aware of has any experience trying to compile/run it on MacOSX.

One key issue that we have had trouble with on other platforms is 64- vs. 32-bit architectures; this can affect lex/yacc/bison.  If you have not yet tried it, you can experiment with changing the relevant lines in the Makefile.

Regards,

Mark