illinois-ml-nlp-users - [Illinois-ml-nlp-users] Web Dataset from NER paper

illinois-ml-nlp-users AT lists.cs.illinois.edu

Subject: Support for users of CCG software closed 7-27-20

[Illinois-ml-nlp-users] Web Dataset from NER paper

  • From: Sam Anzaroot <anzaroot AT cs.umass.edu>
  • To: illinois-ml-nlp-users AT cs.uiuc.edu
  • Subject: [Illinois-ml-nlp-users] Web Dataset from NER paper
  • Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2012 17:56:44 -0500

Hello,

I'm a PhD Student at UMass trying to replicate the results in the Ratinov
Named Entity Classification paper and I was wondering if the Web dataset
collected for that paper was publicly available as it says it is in the
paper. I have not been able to find the dataset on your site and not at the
location specified in the paper.

Thanks,
Sam Anzaroot