illinois-ml-nlp-users - [Illinois-ml-nlp-users] LBJ2 SparseAveragedPerceptron learning

illinois-ml-nlp-users AT lists.cs.illinois.edu

Subject: Support for users of CCG software closed 7-27-20

[Illinois-ml-nlp-users] LBJ2 SparseAveragedPerceptron learning

  • From: Jiaping Zheng <jzheng AT cs.umass.edu>
  • To: illinois-ml-nlp-users AT cs.uiuc.edu
  • Subject: [Illinois-ml-nlp-users] LBJ2 SparseAveragedPerceptron learning
  • Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2012 11:46:43 -0400

Hello,

I'm trying to train a SparseAveragedPerceptron classifier using the
LBJ2 API. I think I need to call the learn function [1]. My
understanding is `exampleFeatures' is the feature indices that have
non-zero value, and `exampleValues' is these non-zero feature values.
However, I'm confused what `exampleLabels' and 'labelValues' are.

[1]
http://cogcomp.cs.illinois.edu/software/doc/LBJ2/library/LBJ2/learn/SparseAveragedPerceptron.html#learn(int[],
double[], int[], double[])

Regards,