illinois-ml-nlp-users - Re: [Illinois-ml-nlp-users] srl-demo2 hanging

illinois-ml-nlp-users AT lists.cs.illinois.edu

Subject: Support for users of CCG software closed 7-27-20

Re: [Illinois-ml-nlp-users] srl-demo2 hanging

  • From: Ming-Wei Chang <minchang AT microsoft.com>
  • To: Nathan Schneider <nschneid AT cs.cmu.edu>, "illinois-ml-nlp-users AT cs.uiuc.edu" <illinois-ml-nlp-users AT cs.uiuc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: [Illinois-ml-nlp-users] srl-demo2 hanging
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2012 19:51:54 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

It means that you have encounter a case when we try to enlarge the beamsize
but could not find a feasible solution forever. I remember I have modified
the code such that when it tried enough time, it should just gave up and
output results without considering constraints. However, apparently the code
is not fixed. Mark could you please take a look?