illinois-ml-nlp-users - Re: [Illinois-ml-nlp-users] srl-demo2 hanging

illinois-ml-nlp-users AT lists.cs.illinois.edu

Subject: Support for users of CCG software closed 7-27-20

Re: [Illinois-ml-nlp-users] srl-demo2 hanging

  • From: Nathan Schneider <nschneid AT cs.cmu.edu>
  • To: "Sammons, Mark" <mssammon AT illinois.edu>
  • Cc: "illinois-ml-nlp-users AT cs.uiuc.edu" <illinois-ml-nlp-users AT cs.uiuc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: [Illinois-ml-nlp-users] srl-demo2 hanging
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2012 13:53:47 -0700

Mark,

Thanks for the reply. That does indeed solve the hanging problem, so
the tool now terminates—but unfortunately it does so without printing
any result. Here is what I'm trying:

$ echo "Misery loves company ." | ./srl-client-primitive.pl 0 0

The output in the logs is as follows:

==> charniak-server.log <==
[Connect from LOCALHOST]
Parse: <s> Misery loves company . </s>
Parse ok
[Connection closed from LOCALHOST]

==> classification.log <==
[Connect from LOCALHOST]

==> fexclassification.log <==
fex: got connection from 127.0.0.1
Waiting for clients...
Processing...

==> fexidentification.log <==
fex: got connection from 127.0.0.1
Waiting for clients...
Processing...
Closing client socket...

==> identification.log <==
[Connect from LOCALHOST]
[Connection closed from LOCALHOST]

==> snowclassification.log <==
SNoW: got connection from 127.0.0.1
Waiting for clients...

==> snowidentification.log <==
SNoW: got connection from 127.0.0.1
Waiting for clients...
Closing client socket...

==> srlservercentral.log <==
[Connect from LOCALHOST]

==> classification.log <==
[Connection closed from LOCALHOST]

==> fexclassification.log <==
Closing client socket...

==> snowclassification.log <==
Closing client socket...

==> srlservercentral.log <==
[Connection closed from LOCALHOST]

Any suggestions for how I should go about debugging this?

Cheers,
Nathan

On Mon, Jul 23, 2012 at 11:51 AM, Sammons, Mark
<mssammon AT illinois.edu>