illinois-ml-nlp-users - Re: [Illinois-ml-nlp-users] LBJCoref and sentence splitting/newlines

illinois-ml-nlp-users AT lists.cs.illinois.edu

Subject: Support for users of CCG software closed 7-27-20

Re: [Illinois-ml-nlp-users] LBJCoref and sentence splitting/newlines

  • From: Dain Kaplan <dk453 AT cam.ac.uk>
  • To: "Sammons, Mark" <mssammon AT illinois.edu>
  • Cc: "illinois-ml-nlp-users AT cs.uiuc.edu" <illinois-ml-nlp-users AT cs.uiuc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: [Illinois-ml-nlp-users] LBJCoref and sentence splitting/newlines
  • Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2013 16:34:02 +0000

Hi Mark,

Looking forward to it. In the meantime, please find attached the diff for optionally outputting sentence breaks.

DK

On Feb 17, 2013, at 4:15 PM, "Sammons, Mark" <mssammon AT illinois.edu> wrote:

Hi, Dain.

I'm glad you like the Coreference tool. Our new version -- which should be out in a few weeks -- will be more flexible with regard to pre-tokenized input.  But if you would like to send the updated code, I'd like to have it so that we can incorporate it into the older coref system at some point.

Best regards,

Mark

Mark Sammons
Principal Research Scientist