illinois-ml-nlp-users - [Illinois-ml-nlp-users] Constraints in LBJ and documentation

illinois-ml-nlp-users AT lists.cs.illinois.edu

Subject: Support for users of CCG software closed 7-27-20

[Illinois-ml-nlp-users] Constraints in LBJ and documentation

  • From: Ajay Nagesh <ajaynagesh AT gmail.com>
  • To: illinois-ml-nlp-users AT cs.uiuc.edu
  • Subject: [Illinois-ml-nlp-users] Constraints in LBJ and documentation
  • Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2013 19:23:30 +0530

Hi,

I have a couple of doubts regarding LBJ.

1) Adding constraints : In the LREC 2012 paper, the syntax for adding constraints is mentioned. But I could not find examples of constraints either in the tutorials or sample applications written in LBJ like document classifier, fame classifier, NER etc. Could someone point me to some working examples where constraints are part of the system developed.

2) Documentation for LBJ language: The LREC paper briefly discusses the syntax of LBJ language. However, there are some differences between this and the examples in tutorials. Is there a comprehensive list of constructs that LBJ provides ? Also how does one write LBJ code, do you use an internal IDE for doing so ?

3) LBJ and CoDL : Is there an implementation for CoDL (ref. to  MLJ 2012 paper : Structured Learning with Constrained Conditional Models ) available in LBJ ?

Any reply to these questions is very much appreciated.

Thanks much,
Ajay