illinois-ml-nlp-users - [Illinois-ml-nlp-users] Regarding NERTagger usage

illinois-ml-nlp-users AT lists.cs.illinois.edu

Subject: Support for users of CCG software closed 7-27-20

[Illinois-ml-nlp-users] Regarding NERTagger usage

  • From: rexi <rexi1010 AT gmail.com>
  • To: illinois-ml-nlp-users AT cs.uiuc.edu
  • Subject: [Illinois-ml-nlp-users] Regarding NERTagger usage
  • Date: Thu, 9 May 2013 11:42:01 +1200

Hi,

I am new to this software. Named entity recognition is a part of my research. I would like to use the illinoisNER Tagger for my research. I have a question. Is it possible to run the tagger to tag the entities directly like you showed in the NER Demo.

Can I give the text input directly somewhere and give the output as tagged entities using any code in illinoisNERTagger?  Because finding named entities is not my main research. Could anyone please help me in this regard?

Thanks,
Rexy.

  • [Illinois-ml-nlp-users] Regarding NERTagger usage, rexi, 05/08/2013