illinois-ml-nlp-users - Re: [Illinois-ml-nlp-users] The Curator parser

illinois-ml-nlp-users AT lists.cs.illinois.edu

Subject: Support for users of CCG software closed 7-27-20

Re: [Illinois-ml-nlp-users] The Curator parser

  • From: "Sammons, Mark" <mssammon AT illinois.edu>
  • To: Hoa Vu <hoavt_54 AT vnu.edu.vn>, "illinois-ml-nlp-users AT cs.uiuc.edu" <illinois-ml-nlp-users AT cs.uiuc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: [Illinois-ml-nlp-users] The Curator parser
  • Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2013 03:16:38 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

Hi, Hoa.

Try using the Edison Java library (or even the Curator Record data structure
itself). The TextAnnotation data structure has a parse view with the parse
tree in it that should be easier to work with.

http://cogcomp.cs.illinois.edu/page/software_view/Edison

Regards,

Mark
From:
illinois-ml-nlp-users-bounces AT cs.uiuc.edu

[illinois-ml-nlp-users-bounces AT cs.uiuc.edu]
on behalf of Hoa Vu
[hoavt_54 AT vnu.edu.vn]