illinois-ml-nlp-users - [Illinois-ml-nlp-users] Semantic role labeler

illinois-ml-nlp-users AT lists.cs.illinois.edu

Subject: Support for users of CCG software closed 7-27-20

[Illinois-ml-nlp-users] Semantic role labeler

  • From: "Hoa Vu" <hoavt_54 AT vnu.edu.vn>
  • To: illinois-ml-nlp-users AT cs.uiuc.edu
  • Subject: [Illinois-ml-nlp-users] Semantic role labeler
  • Date: Tue, 6 Aug 2013 10:50:09 +0700 (ICT)

Dear all,
I am using the semantic role labeler in the Curator for my work. I realize
some differences
between the SRLer Demo and the version I can download. For example: sentence
"I don't have to work
tomorrow ."
The demo return just one verb: "work" and it can label "I" as worker
perfectly.
While the SRLer in the Curator I am using return 3 verbs: "work", "have",
"do".
I just want to ask how can I know what the main verb is. I must do that by
myself or SRLer have
already do that.
Thank you very much.
Best,
Hoa Vu.

--
Hoá Vũ
Study at Faculty of Information Technology

  • [Illinois-ml-nlp-users] Semantic role labeler, Hoa Vu, 08/05/2013