illinois-ml-nlp-users - [Illinois-ml-nlp-users] Thrift 0.8.0 is not available on the Apache Thrift site

illinois-ml-nlp-users AT lists.cs.illinois.edu

Subject: Support for users of CCG software closed 7-27-20

[Illinois-ml-nlp-users] Thrift 0.8.0 is not available on the Apache Thrift site

  • From: Labhesh <labhesh AT gmail.com>
  • To: illinois-ml-nlp-users AT cs.uiuc.edu
  • Subject: [Illinois-ml-nlp-users] Thrift 0.8.0 is not available on the Apache Thrift site
  • Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2014 18:00:24 -0700

Hi,

I am in the process of installing Curator on a single extra large AWS instance.
As I am following the instructions, I saw that the project dependencies require Thrift version 0.8.0 and urls are provided to link to the versions and the install instructions.
However, 0.8.0 has been removed from there. The link to the instructions doesn't work either.

It is expressly mentioned that later versions of Thrift wouldn't work and might cause build problems.

Any idea as to how to proceed?

Best,
Labhesh