illinois-ml-nlp-users - [Illinois-ml-nlp-users] Thrift "make check" hanging

illinois-ml-nlp-users AT lists.cs.illinois.edu

Subject: Support for users of CCG software closed 7-27-20

[Illinois-ml-nlp-users] Thrift "make check" hanging

  • From: Labhesh <labhesh AT gmail.com>
  • To: illinois-ml-nlp-users AT cs.uiuc.edu
  • Subject: [Illinois-ml-nlp-users] Thrift "make check" hanging
  • Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2014 14:30:24 -0700

Thanks to Vivek, I was able to get thrift-0.8.0 from the link he sent me.
However, when I am running "make check" after building thrift, it is hanging at the point shown in the logs below.

Here's the ./configure for the thrift that I ran before running "make"

./configure --without-csharp --without-erlang --without-ruby --without-haskell --without-go --with-boost=/usr/local

I am copying the last few lines of the console:

Simple {

  01: im_default (i16) = 0,

  02: im_required (i16) = 0,

  03: im_optional (i16) = 0,

}

Simple {

  01: im_default (i16) = 0,

  02: im_required (i16) = 0,

  03: im_optional (i16) = 10,

}

Complex struct, simple test.

Complex {

  01: cp_default (i16) = 0,

  02: cp_required (i16) = 0,

  04: the_map (map) = map<i16,struct>[0] {

  },

  05: req_simp (struct) = Simple {

    01: im_default (i16) = 0,

    02: im_required (i16) = 0,

  },

}

PASS: OptionalRequiredTest

Testing ooe

Testing hm

PASS: SpecializationTest

TBinaryProtocol => OK

TCompactProtocol => OK

PASS: AllProtocolsTest

Timeout alarm expired; attempting to unblock transport

Timeout alarm expired; attempting to unblock transport

Timeout alarm expired; attempting to unblock transport

Timeout alarm expired; attempting to unblock transport

Timeout alarm expired; attempting to unblock transport

I am not sure whether to proceed further or not at this point.

Thanks for your help!