illinois-ml-nlp-users - Re: [Illinois-ml-nlp-users] Two Issues about Lemmatizer and SRL in Curator 1.1.2

illinois-ml-nlp-users AT lists.cs.illinois.edu

Subject: Support for users of CCG software closed 7-27-20

Re: [Illinois-ml-nlp-users] Two Issues about Lemmatizer and SRL in Curator 1.1.2

  • From: Leslie Huyan <lhuyan AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Sammons, Mark" <mssammon AT illinois.edu>
  • Cc: "illinois-ml-nlp-users AT cs.uiuc.edu" <illinois-ml-nlp-users AT cs.uiuc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: [Illinois-ml-nlp-users] Two Issues about Lemmatizer and SRL in Curator 1.1.2
  • Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2014 00:19:10 +0800

Hi Mark,

just tried it but it doesn't seem to work (after restarting both lemma server and curator main server):
ServiceUnavailableException(reason:lemma unavailable:org.apache.thrift.transport.TTransportException)

For  not seeing a demo code for lemmatizer, I used the same method to call, i.e.,
record = client.provide("lemma", text, false);
record.getLabelViews().get("lemma").getLabels();

Is it right?

Leslie