illinois-ml-nlp-users - Re: [Illinois-ml-nlp-users] wikifier

illinois-ml-nlp-users AT lists.cs.illinois.edu

Subject: Support for users of CCG software closed 7-27-20

Re: [Illinois-ml-nlp-users] wikifier

  • From: Saloni Agrawal <kewl_saloni AT yahoo.com>
  • To: "Sammons, Mark" <mssammon AT illinois.edu>
  • Cc: "illinois-ml-nlp-users AT cs.uiuc.edu" <illinois-ml-nlp-users AT cs.uiuc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: [Illinois-ml-nlp-users] wikifier
  • Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2014 03:32:04 -0700

Hi Mark,
Yes I registered at the mailing list site and I am subscribed to it as I'm receiving other emails (such as the Digest).
I updated the Java version and it's working.

I tested the demo version and the standalone for the same input text and I'm getting different results. The demo identifies more hits than the standalone. Also, for the standalone, certain terms appear in bold (they aren't hyperlinked to Wikipedia pages).

Is there an explanation for this?
Thanking you for your help on this!

Best regards,
Saloni