illinois-ml-nlp-users - [Illinois-ml-nlp-users] inquiry about using Wikifier2013

illinois-ml-nlp-users AT lists.cs.illinois.edu

Subject: Support for users of CCG software closed 7-27-20

[Illinois-ml-nlp-users] inquiry about using Wikifier2013

  • From: 김병수 <bsmail9900 AT gmail.com>
  • To: illinois-ml-nlp-users AT cs.uiuc.edu
  • Subject: [Illinois-ml-nlp-users] inquiry about using Wikifier2013
  • Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2014 04:13:26 -0000

Hello, my name is Kim. I am a Korean graduate student.

I have plan to use Wikifier2013 for my research.

Since I want to change output format, I need to handle Wikifer2013 in code level.

But I confused that which arguments should be passed to each methods.

below are sample codes in README.txt file.

// Initialize global parameters and objects
GlobalParameters.loadConfig(configFileName)

InferenceEngine engine = new InferenceEngine(false);

// Now for each document represented as String
String text = "I cannot believe that in the battle of Kursk, the Russian tanks have defeated the Tiger.";

// Define the mentions of interest by their offsets into the document
//
// These instances will contain pointers to annotation result after
// inference.
List<ReferenceInstance> instances = ReferenceInstance.loadReferenceProblem(filename).instances;
// Annotate the text with POS, Chunking and NER etc., as defined in config
TextAnnotation ta = GlobalParameters.curator.getTextAnnotation(text);

// Construct the problem for Wikifier
LinkingProblem problem = new LinkingProblem(documentId, ta, instances);

// Actually annotate the text with Wiki links
engine.annotate(problem, instances, true, true, 0.0);

// Now you can collect results from the variables "instances" or "problem"

I don't know which arguments should I pass to the filename, documentId in bold type.

can you give me a help?

Best regards,
Kim

  • [Illinois-ml-nlp-users] inquiry about using Wikifier2013, 김병수, 09/22/2014