illinois-ml-nlp-users - [Illinois-ml-nlp-users] Jing, please add me to your LinkedIn network

illinois-ml-nlp-users AT lists.cs.illinois.edu

Subject: Support for users of CCG software closed 7-27-20

[Illinois-ml-nlp-users] Jing, please add me to your LinkedIn network

  • From: Atif Teacher <member AT linkedin.com>
  • To: Jing Wang <illinois-ml-nlp-users AT cs.uiuc.edu>
  • Subject: [Illinois-ml-nlp-users] Jing, please add me to your LinkedIn network
  • Date: Mon, 2 Mar 2015 03:10:42 +0000 (UTC)

LinkedIn

Hi Jing,

I'd like to connect with you on LinkedIn.

Atif Teacher
lecturer at Islamia College Peshawar (Chartered University)

Accept

You are receiving Invitation emails. Unsubscribe
This email was intended for Jing Wang (--). Learn why we included this.
If you need assistance or have questions, please contact LinkedIn Customer Service.

© 2015, LinkedIn Corporation. 2029 Stierlin Ct. Mountain View, CA 94043, USA

  • [Illinois-ml-nlp-users] Jing, please add me to your LinkedIn network, Atif Teacher, 03/01/2015