illinois-ml-nlp-users - Re: [Illinois-ml-nlp-users] Regarding Wikifier Tool

illinois-ml-nlp-users AT lists.cs.illinois.edu

Subject: Support for users of CCG software closed 7-27-20

Re: [Illinois-ml-nlp-users] Regarding Wikifier Tool

  • From: deepa warrier <deepawarrier27 AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Sammons, Mark" <mssammon AT illinois.edu>
  • Cc: Lev-Arie Ratinov <arie.ratinov AT gmail.com>, illinois-ml-nlp-users <illinois-ml-nlp-users AT cs.uiuc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: [Illinois-ml-nlp-users] Regarding Wikifier Tool
  • Date: Mon, 2 Mar 2015 00:16:49 -0600

Hello Mark,

I tried Wikifier Tool but getting the same error.
Inline image 1

On Sun, Mar 1, 2015 at 5:43 PM, Sammons, Mark <mssammon AT illinois.edu> wrote:
Great. Please take a look at the script 'scripts/plaintextannotate-linux.sh' -- please try the commands there.  These build the classpath explicitly and should be more foolproof than the version in the README.

Let me know if this solves your problem.

Mark