illinois-ml-nlp-users - [Illinois-ml-nlp-users] Lbj POS-Tagger: Training data of model?

illinois-ml-nlp-users AT lists.cs.illinois.edu

Subject: Support for users of CCG software closed 7-27-20

[Illinois-ml-nlp-users] Lbj POS-Tagger: Training data of model?

  • From: "Horsmann, Tobias" <tobias.horsmann AT uni-due.de>
  • To: "illinois-ml-nlp-users AT cs.uiuc.edu" <illinois-ml-nlp-users AT cs.uiuc.edu>
  • Subject: [Illinois-ml-nlp-users] Lbj POS-Tagger: Training data of model?
  • Date: Wed, 6 May 2015 08:11:34 +0000
  • Accept-language: de-DE, en-US

Hi,
I want to use the Lbj POS-Tagger for one of my research projects. I am wondering which data you used to train the tagger. I found a download link to the training data, but it is restricted to intra-net access of you university as it seems.
I also looked into the publication „A sequential model for multi-class classification“. Is this the publication related to the LBJ tagger? It mentions an experiment on data of the WSJ and the Brown corpus. Are those the training data of the tagger you made available online?

Regards,
Tobias

  • [Illinois-ml-nlp-users] Lbj POS-Tagger: Training data of model?, Horsmann, Tobias, 05/06/2015