illinois-ml-nlp-users - [Illinois-ml-nlp-users] domain specific application

illinois-ml-nlp-users AT lists.cs.illinois.edu

Subject: Support for users of CCG software closed 7-27-20

[Illinois-ml-nlp-users] domain specific application

  • From: Peter Harrington <peter.b.harrington AT gmail.com>
  • To: illinois-ml-nlp-users AT cs.uiuc.edu
  • Subject: [Illinois-ml-nlp-users] domain specific application
  • Date: Sun, 14 Jun 2015 08:18:13 -0700

Hi, I am looking at the performance of Wikfier over a domain specific application.
I am not concerned with entities outside of my domain.  What do you think would be the best approach at removing unwanted entities?

0. Removing unwanted gazzetteers?
1. Filtering by category after entities are linked (ignoring entities that contain an unwanted category)?

Has anyone looked into this?  If so could you recommend some material?

Thanks for your help,
Peter

  • [Illinois-ml-nlp-users] domain specific application, Peter Harrington, 06/14/2015